The United States Sentencing Commission published a report that provides information on motions for a reduced sentence pursuant to the retroactive application of Amendment 782, which reduced the drug quantity table by two levels. The report shows that as of June 30, 2016, 78.9% of applications for a sentence reduction were granted in the United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri.
- An Introduction to Digital Forensics in Criminal Law February 23, 2017
- Legal Analysis of Trump’s Executive Order on Immigration January 27, 2017
- Human Trafficking in Missouri – Laws in the New Criminal Code  January 20, 2017
- Missouri Bail Bond Law December 20, 2016
- Moore v. Texas: United States Supreme Court Update December 1, 2016
Join our newsletter for criminal lawyers.
Author Erica Mynarich
Erica Mynarich primarily represents people charged with crimes in federal court and in Missouri state courts. Erica has extensive training in trial advocacy, including Gerry Spence’s three-week Trial Lawyers College in Wyoming and the Trial Lawyers College’s graduate program. In 2016, Erica Mynarich was honored for her excellence in trial work by receiving the Missouri Bar Foundation’s Lon O. Hocker award.