In this special project of The Missouri Bar, Bob Priddy and Farrah Fite talk with Missouri lawyers about the laws that impact our daily lives. Each episode also features a Legal-Ease breakdown from Mike Wolff, retired Supreme Court of Missouri Chief Justice and past dean of Saint Louis University School of Law, as well as a look at our rights and liberties from Dr. Tony Simones, director of citizenship education at The Missouri Bar.
- Attorney Erica Mynarich on “Is It Legal To…”, a Missouri Bar podcast, Discussing the Importance of Knowing Your Rights
- Thomas Carver Named One of the 30 Most Powerful White-Collar Lawyers in Missouri
- Fraud After COVID-19: The CARES Act and Wire Fraud, Bank Fraud, Money Laundering, and Aggravated Identity Theft Charges
- Thomas Carver Named Best Lawyers 2021 Lawyer of the Year
- Lifetime Supervision and GPS Monitoring of Missouri Sex Offenders