Benefit from the unrivaled collective experience of Carver, Cantin & Mynarich.
EXPERIENCE – ERICA MYNARICH
EMAIL: ERICA MYNARICH
Erica Mynarich primarily represents people charged with crimes in federal court and in Missouri state courts. Erica has extensive training in trial advocacy, including Gerry Spence’s three-week Trial Lawyers College in Wyoming and the Trial Lawyers College’s graduate program. In 2016, Erica Mynarich was honored for her excellence in trial work by receiving the Missouri Bar Foundation’s Lon O. Hocker award. Erica’s passion for representing her clients, which includes listening to her clients and genuinely caring about what happens to them, is what has distinguished her as an outstanding attorney to her clients and peers.
Erica also represents clients with all types of cases before the Missouri Court of Appeals and the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals. Erica’s success in appellate work partially stems from her experience clerking for two Missouri Court of Appeals Judges in Springfield, Missouri.
Additionally, Erica has personal injury law experience from her previous work at the Hershewe Law Firm where she fought for the rights of people who were injured. At Carver, Cantin & Mynarich, LLC, Erica Mynarich continues to fight for the rights of people charged with crimes and those who have been injured.
- Missouri Bar
- Illinois Bar
- United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & AWARDS
- 2017 Missouri Lawyers Weekly Women’s Justice Award: Litigation Practitioner
- Erica Mynarich is a 2016 Recipient of Missouri Bar Foundation’s Lon O. Hocker Award
- Western District of Missouri Federal Practice Committee, 2013-2018
- Graduate of the Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College
- The Missouri Bar, Leadership Academy
- Northern Illinois University College of Law, DeKalb, Illinois
- J.D. magna cum laude
- Law Review: Northern Illinois University College of Law, Research Editor
- Publication: An Argument for the Adoption of an Illinois Homeschooling Statute, The Journal of the DuPage County Bar Association, (2007-2008). View Article
- Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, with a Philosophy minor
Outstanding Trial Attorney
An incredible and passionate advocate
Always Earned My Respect
One of the best criminal defense lawyers in the country
Without question the most passionate lawyer I know
Detail-oriented, persistent, effectively cautious, and highly competent
An honor working alongside Erica Mynarich
In a recent development, Donald Trump’s attorney general, Jeff Sessions, directed United States Attorneys around the country to seek the harshest punishments possible in federal drug cases including the charging of offenses that carry mandatory minimum sentences. A Big Step Back for Opponents of Mandatory Minimum Sentences A few of the formerly…
Have you checked the Missouri dangerous felony statute lately? If not, make sure you do before you plead your client to a felony. Many felony offenses were added to the dangerous felony list in January 1, 2017, and case law suggests that the new statute applies to offenses that occurred…
As data breaches and leaks continue to dominate headlines, cybersecurity and IT law shifts to adapt to the needs of consumers and businesses alike. However, while hacks of high-profile companies like Yahoo and Sony may be more widely reported, digital forensics is an important part of many routine criminal proceedings,…
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertisements. Use of this website does not create an attorney-client relationship.