Benefit from the unrivaled collective experience of Carver, Cantin & Mynarich.
EXPERIENCE – ERICA MYNARICH
EMAIL: ERICA MYNARICH
Erica Mynarich primarily represents people charged with crimes in federal court and in Missouri state courts. Erica has extensive training in trial advocacy, including Gerry Spence’s three-week Trial Lawyers College in Wyoming and the Trial Lawyers College’s graduate program. In 2016, Erica Mynarich was honored for her excellence in trial work by receiving the Missouri Bar Foundation’s Lon O. Hocker award. Erica’s passion for representing her clients, which includes listening to her clients and genuinely caring about what happens to them, is what has distinguished her as an outstanding attorney to her clients and peers.
Erica also represents clients with all types of cases before the Missouri Court of Appeals and the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals. Erica’s success in appellate work partially stems from her experience clerking for two Missouri Court of Appeals Judges in Springfield, Missouri.
Additionally, Erica has personal injury law experience from her previous work at the Hershewe Law Firm where she fought for the rights of people who were injured. At Carver, Cantin & Mynarich, LLC, Erica Mynarich continues to fight for the rights of people charged with crimes and those who have been injured.
- Missouri Bar
- Illinois Bar
- United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & AWARDS
- 2017 David J. Dixon Appellate Advocacy Award
- 2017 Missouri Lawyers Weekly Women’s Justice Award: Litigation Practitioner
- Erica Mynarich is a 2016 Recipient of Missouri Bar Foundation’s Lon O. Hocker Award
- Western District of Missouri Federal Practice Committee, 2013-2018
- Graduate of the Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College
- The Missouri Bar, Leadership Academy
- Northern Illinois University College of Law, DeKalb, Illinois
- J.D. magna cum laude
- Law Review: Northern Illinois University College of Law, Research Editor
- Publication: An Argument for the Adoption of an Illinois Homeschooling Statute, The Journal of the DuPage County Bar Association, (2007-2008). View Article
- Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, with a Philosophy minor
A federal inmate facing the death penalty, represented by Springfield attorneys Carver, Cantin & Mynarich, was spared his life on Monday after jurors could not reach a unanimous decision. Ulysses Jones Jr. will serve a life sentence after being found guilty for killing another inmate in 2006. After nearly seven…
Thomas Carver of Carver, Cantin & Mynarich has been honored by The Best Lawyers in America as the Best Lawyers’ 2018 Springfield, MO Criminal Defense: General Practice “Lawyer of the Year.” Carver was also recently appointed to the Task Force on Criminal Justice in Missouri by the Supreme Court for…
Teens have flirted with each other since the beginning of time, but technology has taken flirting to new and increasingly dangerous places. Teens and their parents need to be made aware that “sexting” carries with it the very real risk of criminal investigation and, in the right case, prosecution. Virtually…
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertisements. Use of this website does not create an attorney-client relationship.