Erica Mynarich of Carver, Cantin & Mynarich, Springfield, has been elected by her peers in Greene County to serve as one of two District 10 representatives on the Board of Governors of the Missouri Bar. Members of the Board of Governors serve two-year terms. Ms. Mynarich’s term will commence on September 2019.
Ms. Mynarich was previously awarded the Lon O. Hocker Award and the David J. Dixon Appellate Advocacy Award. She practices criminal law with her partners Thomas Carver and Shane Cantin with a special emphasis on protecting the constitutional rights of those accused of violating federal criminal laws.
Elections were held throughout the state for the 45-member Board. Ms. Mynarich joins nine new members on the Board, along with 14 incumbents who were re-elected during the election process. In addition to elections for the Board of Governors, the Young Lawyers Section (YSL) of the Missouri Bar also selected 16 attorneys to serve on the group’s governing council.
Ms. Mynarich will be joined by attorneys from throughout the state of Missouri, including:
- District 3: Douglas Harris of Warrensburg
- District 4: Joshua L. Hill of Jefferson City
- District 8: Kate Noland of Liberty
- District 10: Erica Mynarich of Springfield
- District 11: Jennifer Matthew of St. Louis
- District 12: Marc Erickson of Kansas City
- District 13: Hon. Sandra West of Winona
- District 15: Sander Sowers of Columbia
- Southern District Diversity Seat: Christa Moss of Springfield
- District 1: Hon. W. Douglas Thomson of Maryville
- District 5: Hon. Charles Curless of Lamar
- District 6: Andrew Lyskowski of Camdenton
- District 7: Scott Robbins of Poplar Bluff
- District 9: Amy Bender-Levy of Creve Coeur and Michael Downey of St. Louis
- District 11: Brent Dulle and Maria Zschoche of St. Louis
- District 12: Hon. Joe Dandurand and Lauren Tucker McCubbinof Kansas City
- District 14: Eric Wulff of St. Charles
- Western District Diversity Seat: Alexandra Wilson of Kansas City
- President: Tom Bender of Kansas City
- Vice President: John Gunn of St. Louis