The United States Sentencing Commission published a report that provides information on motions for a reduced sentence pursuant to the retroactive application of Amendment 782, which reduced the drug quantity table by two levels. The report shows that as of June 30, 2016, 78.9% of applications for a sentence reduction were granted in the United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri.
- Recidivism Reduction Programming At the BOP Can Help Inmates Earn Credit Towards Their Sentences January 17, 2020
- Erica Mynarich Elected to Board of Governors August 21, 2019
- Thomas Carver Named Best Lawyers 2020 Lawyer of the Year August 15, 2019
- Carver, Cantin & Mynarich Named a Best Law Firm Again in 2019 May 20, 2019
- Why should you hire a trial lawyer who also has appellate experience? February 21, 2019
Author Erica Mynarich
Erica Mynarich primarily represents people charged with crimes in federal court and in Missouri state courts. Erica has extensive training in trial advocacy, including Gerry Spence’s three-week Trial Lawyers College in Wyoming and the Trial Lawyers College’s graduate program. In 2016, Erica Mynarich was honored for her excellence in trial work by receiving the Missouri Bar Foundation’s Lon O. Hocker award.