The United States Sentencing Commission published a report that provides information on motions for a reduced sentence pursuant to the retroactive application of Amendment 782, which reduced the drug quantity table by two levels. The report shows that as of June 30, 2016, 78.9% of applications for a sentence reduction were granted in the United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri.
- Springfield Attorneys Help Client Avoid the Death Penalty October 18, 2017
- Thomas Carver Named Lawyer of the Year by Best Lawyers August 31, 2017
- The Risks of Teen Sexting: High Tech Flirting or Child Pornography? August 21, 2017
- Missouri Bar Names Erica Mynarich Dixon Awards Recipient August 18, 2017
- Too Much: Jeff Sessions Re-ignites the War on Drugs May 25, 2017
Join our newsletter for criminal lawyers.
Author Erica Mynarich
Erica Mynarich primarily represents people charged with crimes in federal court and in Missouri state courts. Erica has extensive training in trial advocacy, including Gerry Spence’s three-week Trial Lawyers College in Wyoming and the Trial Lawyers College’s graduate program. In 2016, Erica Mynarich was honored for her excellence in trial work by receiving the Missouri Bar Foundation’s Lon O. Hocker award.