The United States Sentencing Commission published a report that provides information on motions for a reduced sentence pursuant to the retroactive application of Amendment 782, which reduced the drug quantity table by two levels. The report shows that as of June 30, 2016, 78.9% of applications for a sentence reduction were granted in the United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri.
- I Was Arrested in Springfield MO, What Should I Do? April 23, 2018
- What to Expect with RDAP the Residential Drug Abuse Program March 12, 2018
- Missouri Expungement: Everything You Need to Know January 5, 2018
- Springfield Attorneys Help Client Avoid the Death Penalty October 18, 2017
- Thomas Carver Named Lawyer of the Year by Best Lawyers August 31, 2017
Join our newsletter for criminal lawyers.
Author Erica Mynarich
Erica Mynarich primarily represents people charged with crimes in federal court and in Missouri state courts. Erica has extensive training in trial advocacy, including Gerry Spence’s three-week Trial Lawyers College in Wyoming and the Trial Lawyers College’s graduate program. In 2016, Erica Mynarich was honored for her excellence in trial work by receiving the Missouri Bar Foundation’s Lon O. Hocker award.